This basic learn-to-sail course covers boat safety, boat care, and general boat handling on all points of sail, nomenclature, weather, self-rescue techniques, and more.
- Each class is a week long event, with either a morning or afternoon session (not both).
- The morning session is from 9:00 a.m. to Noon and the afternoon session from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Class will run Monday thru Friday.
- Maximum class size is 12 students per session.
- Classes are held at the Ludington Yacht Club, 80 Second St. Ludington, MI 49431. The Club is located near Copeyan Park, just west of Pere Pointe Condominiums.
All students, instructors, and helpers will wear approved life preservers when on the docks and on the water.