This basic learn-to-sail course covers boat safety, boat care, and general boat handling on all points of sail, nomenclature, weather, self-rescue techniques, and more.
- Each class is a week long event, with either a morning or afternoon session (not both).
- The morning session is from 9:00 a.m. to Noon and the afternoon session from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Class will run Monday thru Friday. The week of July 4 will be a four-day class week at a reduced rate.
- Maximum class size is 12 students per session.
- Classes are held at the Ludington Yacht Club, 80 Second St. Ludington, MI 49431. The Club is located near Copeyan Park, just west of Pere Pointe Condominiums.
All students, instructors, and helpers will wear approved life preservers when on the docks and on the water.
LYSS OFFERS ONE THREE-SESSION CLASS FOR ADULTS
(18 years and older)
Beginning adult sailing classes for 18 years and older is available to be scheduled by request.
Classes are private or up to four sailors.
These are small crafts in open water and one should expect to get wet.
Please call 231-690-3710 for details.